>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, February 07, 2011, 1:12 AM

Am currently waiting for my lappy to be changed,
as I set my eyes on vaio laptop already
just needs to wait for the right time to get it.(:
so CNY was hectic, but I too enjoyed it very much and it was lovely I'd say.(:
Now I'll be just saving for my 2nd camera,
olympus pen EPL2 which cost over $1000 plus and I'm determined to get it.
It's a darling seriously,
I'd want it for my birthday gift.
Any good Samaritan would like to help me reach my goal? (:
I'd love you to core!!!!


anyways,
tmw I've got things unsettled and needa settle them once and for all.
So good luck to me.
may god bless.<3



-Even if the world looked at you differently,
you know you're not.
Cause so they are.-

~ running wild is my forte ~