>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Just like the song, what to do.I'm unsure of what ...
Life wasn't as easy as abc 123,at some moments you...
Hello 2011!
aights,I can't go to bed, I can't keep my head str...
Had my half of my hands' nails done,had a cut and ...
Just before I roll into my bed,wanna share some lo...
I will be getting my hair done,as above with addit...
Sometimes I just wonder,other than okay in between...
Mourning,I'm mourning for the memorable watch,whic...
Impatientis the key to destroy everything in your ...
Friday, January 14, 2011, 2:04 PM
When your heart aches,
just use laughters and get the ache away.
But sometimes, it's just too hur
--sidetrack--
I'm gonna plan a trip to both bkk & Taiwan side by side,
bkk in June
Taiwan in Aug
and I've already got my calculations done.
So I really hope that my 2 plans won't be crashed!
God bless..
~ running wild is my forte ~