>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, January 28, 2011, 12:48 AM

These days had been busy doing my work,
plus
planning for trips!!!!
May and June
I'll be heading to Bkk & Phuket,
and hopefully one with friends
the other confirmed already is with love. (:
And in August,
I'll head for Taiwan with love.
Planning makes me heart ache, headache too.
However, travelling makes me relaxed and love myself more.
so no matter what I'll make the trips happen aights! (:

-side track-
Just before CNY, guess what I still have head to school cause I've submitted wrong document. and I was summoned back by school to hand in my correct document.
how sad.
and after-which I gotta head to TPY central to pay school fees for British council as I'm currently taking English lessons there. To improve my English, oh what the damn.
anyways, hope my language has been improving yea.
only time will tell..
good night.
may god bless.
with love.


~ running wild is my forte ~