>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, January 29, 2011, 11:04 PM

Just spent some time changing my background for my lappy,
cool aint it? (:
Anyways, just went to Batam yesterday. I think it's awesome!! Especially the Cable ski, hmm find some time I'll make my way to Phuket and play again together with the atv. I love it! (: Though my arms are like aching still I'm willing to play those extreme sports again if I have time.Boyf too got addicted to it, hahas! I think we are both goners when it comes to extreme sports, cause it's just simply awesome.
photos are gonna be updated in FB asap, gonna take some sleep now.
Damn exhausted.
nights people!

















~ running wild is my forte ~