>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
aights,I can't go to bed, I can't keep my head str...
Had my half of my hands' nails done,had a cut and ...
Just before I roll into my bed,wanna share some lo...
I will be getting my hair done,as above with addit...
Sometimes I just wonder,other than okay in between...
Mourning,I'm mourning for the memorable watch,whic...
Impatientis the key to destroy everything in your ...
How awesome is that to blog on 1st DEC!!!!OMG!! I'...
Shoes are killing my savings. ):This is bad.
Guess will be staying at home for sometime,as my s...
Saturday, January 01, 2011, 3:27 PM
Hello 2011!
~ running wild is my forte ~