>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
How awesome is that to blog on 1st DEC!!!!OMG!! I'...
Shoes are killing my savings. ):This is bad.
Guess will be staying at home for sometime,as my s...
The most heartbreaking part of a breakup is that m...
Today is worst shit of all days that I've been thr...
so let's just handle the worst,and move on.smile!I...
It's already the middle of october,been busy been ...
It's been a long since I activated this space yar,...
Is the suffer worth.That's the question.
http://therehomers.blogspot.com/ http://homelessin...
Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 1:04 AM
Impatient
is the key to destroy everything in your life.
So just be patient.
(:
~ running wild is my forte ~