>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, December 23, 2010, 3:32 AM



aights,
I can't go to bed,
I can't keep my head straight.
I'll be flying around at 12pm plus.
So I wanna sleep like a dead log on the plane but afternoon flights are hateful at times,
it made you restless
letting you feel you neither here nor there as by the time you reach your destination,
its dinner time,
sleep again.
L.O.L seriously.
I think I'll give up and take a nap.
May god bless,really.





~ running wild is my forte ~