>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, November 19, 2010, 12:20 AM


Today is worst shit of all days that I've been through,
clean through all the shits omg.
Headed to work as usual, but today was taken aback by the SEWAGE water that was flooding the outlet floor!! wtf wtf!!
When I was cleaning the floor all my mind was filled with money money I do it all for money!!! BUT the poor managers had to clean up the shits asap because we need to operate as usual, so sad!
However been good all along lately, as been working to the max lately stretching my energy thanks to Cath and Impy's understanding giving me their best schedule ever!! WHOOTS!
So that I'll be able make travel plans @Dec.. which Impy was cursing me all about, such an evil woman! Really can't wait to head for our Dec trip really as I look forward with beybeh.. After our HK trip we plan to head to BKK buy stuffs but I'm not sure if we got much cash as our HK trip will be spending like asses.
Anyways, I hope to tahan till the trip comes and ends and still I can go phuket or BKK!!!!!!! ^^

~ running wild is my forte ~