>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Guess will be staying at home for sometime,as my s...
The most heartbreaking part of a breakup is that m...
Today is worst shit of all days that I've been thr...
so let's just handle the worst,and move on.smile!I...
It's already the middle of october,been busy been ...
It's been a long since I activated this space yar,...
Is the suffer worth.That's the question.
http://therehomers.blogspot.com/ http://homelessin...
Phuket,Hong KongDec2010.TaiwanFeb-Mar2011.This is ...
Does your life fears death.ahahahas!!I'm not sound...
Monday, November 29, 2010, 2:11 PM
Shoes are killing my savings. ):
This is bad.
~ running wild is my forte ~