>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, November 28, 2010, 1:45 AM


The most heartbreaking part of a breakup is that moment when you realize that all the dreams you had, all those visions you had being with this person disappears. Everything after that moment is moving on.
Taylor swift.
Edit-ed, my blog so it'd look fresher.
I'd like it, mood swings tend to change the feeling of my blog.
Hope it'd lighten up my mood eh.
Telling lies, has been a book that I'm reading up on.
And depiction, is a part of life I realize some people are meant to be good actors/actresses and it's a matter of how you read into 'em.
Anyways,
have a good weekend ahead.
Nights.

Labels:


~ running wild is my forte ~