Guess will be staying at home for sometime, as my swollen ankle I din't made it that way it just happened that way. I din't see it coming either, ha maybe I did so what it has already happened and all I can do is to heal and it takes time. working will be forbidden by my parents, how great hur?! There goes all my money.. ): When my ankle is healed, I'll take 10 times back of what's mine.. Anyways, did a lil shoppin' @ Sitex bought memory card for my camera and maybe gonna visit my dad's friend to get another camera a smaller camera compared to my P100. (: So I'll be able to bring it to my HK trip, as the date is getting nearer, I felt excited but worried though I've already changed some HK dollars still I wonder to myself will it be enough for beybeh and me to spend there, 3k?? The amount of money just worries me... -_- Hopefully I'll be able to have extras aights! Bless me, and my ankle. Nights peeps. *-*