It's already the middle of october, been busy been sick been party-ing been working my ass off and tmw I'm gonna pay the deposit for our Hongkong trip. Can you just imagine 1k for per person's air ticket and hotel stay, gosh! Imma going broke lately so go easy on me aights!! Fought with beybeh yesterday, cause we were both stubborn ass holes so just left Natas fair without paying deposit to Dora. TSK! Waste my time!! And expenses for our trip is like 2k?! gonna work like mad to attain those figures since Christmas is like 2 months away and so I've got whole 2 months time to prepare the money I wished I print notes you know?! >_< Dad is gonna sponsor me some when I travel of course if not I'll just die from over-working!! I just hope by the time he'll earn millions and sponsor me!!!!!whoots!! Hong kong needs a damn high expenses, so I hope we just don't spent so much till nothing's let when we're back lo...-_- Now all I can do is to work, save , sell backside liao.nah! Just don't be big spender it'll be alright..
side track, life is not perfect not fair so don't ask for more, just be content in life I truthfully wish you won't turn back cause it'll just hurt you more than ever. from the bottom of my heart.