It's been a long since I activated this space yar, well, basically been busy. Busy earning money spending my own time, private space. ^^ As Dec it's confirmed I'll be travelling to HK (Phuket maybe) and Jan 2011 I'll be realizing my dreams to head to Taiwan. So I've got no choice but to save more cash for traveling and my other expenses too. Many wonder why am I not schooling this moment, I've switched course in SIM therefore my schooling period is postponed to next year around jan-apr I'll be busy catching up with school work. So yar.. Recently been really grateful in life, I haven't been worrying for too much things as there's less burden in life for me at the moment but I know I've got to buck up after 2010 ends, no doubt about that. However, sometimes I wonder what kind of life I wanna live in future. I wanna live without regrets I wanna live for myself but how.. I wonder. that's a good question to ask myself. I'm 21. So 22 is on it's way. what I want to do? What do I want to do in future. I've the slightest idea now..
A song to dedicated to now... (: Have a blessed life! Lucks!