
Sunday, August 22, 2010, 10:27 PM

It's been a long time since updated this space here, ^^
Busy with things lately.
Month of August is been really really busy.
1st week Aug, My dad's birthday went to Shang-ri la hotel's The Line for dining.
One word awesome, as I'm really lazy to load pics. hahas!!
2nd week Aug, Abby's birthday!
Got her a fruit jelly cake and tons of food no doubt she gained a few kilos! ha!
3rd Week Aug, our 30th monthsary.
Dined at Pariss, watched FIREWORKS!!! OMG!! awesome to MAX!!! We're just right across the Fireworks display! I manage to take pics and video it down.
What a good day to celebrate our 30th. ^^
Life's been good really, God's been really blessing towards me.
I've been taking life easy,
things had been going smoothly and family love is great.
Thank god for everything.
Hope your life's good too!
May god bless..