>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, July 12, 2010, 12:43 AM

Today I'm gonna introduce products that makes me really fall in love with 'em.
And personal likes!
1st. hada labo products(avail at watsons) Trust me I've bought all of their products and tried. IT'S AMZINGLY GREAT TO THE MAXXXX!!!!
They work on all skin type and stock them up in your house cause they are damn worth it.
They gives you baby felt skin.. and also they clears impurites well! ^^

Guess what I stocked two of each hada labo products at home.^^ 2nd.SK-II(avail any departmental stores)
Their miracle water and new product
SK-II Cellumination Essence is really great, but strong so recommened usage is once every two days. Miracle water, EVERYDAY!!
It improves skin condition almost immediately and when you make up your skin is easy to put up seriously like a b c!

3rd. Chanel skin care.
Definitely worth the price you pay for.
For now am using hydrating active max series and during sleeping the cream keeps your skin bo-ing! ^^
Skin feels really light and hytdrated not drying up and when skin is hydrated it's really bo-ing!!^^ Trust me drink more water and using hydrating skin care, makes your body and your face NICE~

So girls don't be lazy on skin care products,
it makes you look awesome aights!

~ running wild is my forte ~