>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Today I'm gonna introduce products that makes me r...
"There will never be the perfect guy, but there wi...
but you made me cry.
YEAH!!I'm getting my Nikon p100 camera in due next...
“You don’t need as much strength as understanding ...
Yesterday afternoon,the sky felt heavy and it star...
I think it's been a long while since I've updated ...
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you m...
Am working extremely hard for Taiwan trip. (:Thoug...
hope you get the reality check soon.
Sunday, July 18, 2010, 1:24 AM
have faith.
This is us,today.
and he reminded me to take some time away.
A trip.
(:
yea.
~ running wild is my forte ~