>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
YEAH!!I'm getting my Nikon p100 camera in due next...
“You don’t need as much strength as understanding ...
Yesterday afternoon,the sky felt heavy and it star...
I think it's been a long while since I've updated ...
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you m...
Am working extremely hard for Taiwan trip. (:Thoug...
hope you get the reality check soon.
<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 f...
Push me up to the skies,let the unhappiness flow b...
Met my dearest friends this night,for Kelly's 21st...
Friday, July 09, 2010, 12:04 AM
but you made me cry.
~ running wild is my forte ~