>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, June 20, 2010, 10:58 PM


I think it's been a long while since I've updated this spot.
I'm tied down with work lately, and helping my mum as my whole family was down with flu.
omg, weather's been bad lately and causing many casualties among my known friends.
May god bless all.
I fully optimized myself with work to do chores to complete as I dint wanna waste my time living my life day by day without a goal.
And I am sure my life's been better lately, this year end there are still plans for trip and I'll be doing my best to earn what I can lately.
kambatehneh!

~ running wild is my forte ~