“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
by Josh billings. "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras "The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too." ~ Samuel Butler
You see, pets make differences in life. And also we human makes animals' life different too. Often we only see ourselves in life, and forgotten the little ones who made our life differently. But never will they complain or grumble, they just patiently wait for your return. However humans are just plain idiots in life, cause they do not know how to look at what's behind them, they just forgot little ones and left them behind. Recently, I hooked onto net and roamed on pets adoption, and I saw the ugliness in human. And those innocent looks on the animals' faces made me teared. They did nothing wrong to deserve such treatments and they did not even grumble. Humanity, is an ass. I swore to myself, I'll make donation to those organizations, every half a year cause this makes me felt less ugly about humanity. At home, I gave my love max to Abby cause she just happen to have a good family like mine to love and take good care of her seriously shit. I just wish that money to other little ones will make them better meanwhile find a better home to live afterlife. Make little ones' life better, treat them better. Give them a place call, home.