>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, June 03, 2010, 1:52 AM

Am working extremely hard for Taiwan trip. (:
Though this year maybe not going due to timings,
still am gonna head to Taiwan and am gonna spend at least ONE MONTH's time there!! ^^
-
recently had been spending too much on clothing and shoes,
Bought 6 heels at a go, and I must be mad tsk!
Gotta save some cash sigh, cause money aint come easy hurr.
Life's been bumpy still, am trying to settle myself down and really set what I've been planning for.
But money is still my biggest worry, and also my biggest goal of all.


~ running wild is my forte ~