>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, May 01, 2010, 1:36 AM


This week, has been great relaxing one though tired enough.
Still I am glad that I survived the week eh.
Just Thursday, thanks so much for Impy to accompany me to get what is needed, beybeh's gucci wallet. Like finally a burden is down, and many more to go! And I seriously love Impy it's like I get to laugh a lot because of her, "ya know what I mean?!" geesh..
Today went on with my schedule as plan then date with my love. Traveled to Tampines 1 through circle line, and I personally think it's cool having circle line.
Then, head to bishan for our movie, Ip Man 2 I seriously in love with Donnie yen . He's serious shit. ((: And I totally have no doubts about his kicks of ass..
Had a wonderful day today with love.
It's great spending time with love, loves <3.
--Side track--
Getting into uni, is worrying me cause so far I haven't got any answer and it's MAY. Sigh. I really hope I can get into Uni to complete my studies cause I don't want to waste my future seriously. Meanwhile, I'll be taking courses to brush up myself so that I'll be on the track to get everything good and going.
May my worries be GONE!!
have a great weekend!

~ running wild is my forte ~