Met my dearest friends this night, for Kelly's 21st birthday. Even though everyone has their own lives to deal with still the friendship never ends seriously, from secondary school till now this bunch of best friends never fail to make me smile and always add on vibrant colors to my life in fact I'm really contented that we walk through each others' lives each time. Everyone turned matured with the girls looking more beautiful and the guys more handsome, they all really are not the blurry lil kids during secondary school. This moment I suddenly felt old, I'm old so are they. At that moment, I treasure them so much as I know that the moment wouldn't replay again only in memories. Life might be a roller coaster, but through the roller coaster there are people who will be accompanying you to sit through this ride, and they'll be the best you'll ever have. <3 And I wanna grow old with this bunch of friends for sure sitting through all the rides. (: