>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 1:45 PM

In past,
when all of us were young often or not we have this thought of "what the hell am I doing?".
we often have crush,
we often have puppy love,
we often have something that we always wanted but not practical.
But you know what,
it's all in the past.
And when you walk out of your past,
you'll just give a big laughing, cause it was done & over.
So don't dwell on what might be taking this minute cause when next minute comes,
the previous minute event is a PAST. (:

~ running wild is my forte ~