>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 1:08 AM


Dreams are hardest to let go,
cause it's the reality that often kills them.
But still, hold on to those dreams cause all along your life
you've been working hard for those dreams.
Those dreams are the ones who make life meaningful.
And for now,
I wouldn't wanna let go of my dreams.

~ running wild is my forte ~