>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
when dreams aren't real,you ought to wake up.cause...
Have you ever looked at my point of view,apparentl...
While resting at home,thinking and really gave mys...
I miss the silly girl,who laughed and went crazy w...
I wished,someone could bring me to fly.Cause for n...
Money is the reason why I had myself going,its no ...
Thanks for whispering into my ears,it touches my h...
Love is like grateful to me,Beybeh picked me up ev...
Thanks so much for all concerns,Abby is fine alrea...
Saturday, April 24, 2010, 3:26 AM
You're there,
when I look out.
I see you.
~ running wild is my forte ~