While resting at home, thinking and really gave myself a break this day. Last night ain't so good afterall, I wished it never happenned~
Nevertheless, I got good news also. 17th, I've got tickets for S.H.E concert. Hmm still not sure yet, but my aunt is giving me the tickets! hahas. Anyways I'm looking forward to this Saturday too, as it's my rest day and I get to meet up my clique. Damn. I wished I had camera asap. But I gotta wait till next week to get my camera as my pay only arrives next week. damn it! Anyways, I really hope to have fun and relaxed session with them. Sometimes, it's good to have a fun session once in a while at least those unhappiness can be thrown away because you're having a good life. Treat yourself better, because you worth it.
when I look at you, and you’re looking back at me, I can see something. This teeny wheeny hint of something more, something you’re feeling but can’t say. When our eyes meet, it’s like we’re instantly connected. And I know no one catches it but me and you, but I like it that way. It’s like our own little secret; a place we go to when everything around us is crazy and we just need some semblance of normal.