Thanks so much for all concerns, Abby is fine already some said I was freaky paranoid last night, yea.. In panic moments, thoughts flashes through mind and making me panic even more so it's human nature. (: And Abby had her grooming today, I'm extremely satisfied serious speaking cause at least I know Abby is comfortable with her new look! (Will upload picture soon.(:) Life, has been good for me yes. God has been a blessing to me really he has really took great care of me, no matter what I felt bliss. ((: Life can be very fucked up by things happening in life, but it's the matter of how to take what angle and look at the things. It may not seems to be that huge as thought it may just be a small fry that's all. I've learn to be positive, in life at all times. As life, is a learning process takes all steps to cross to the other end.
And yes, been working hard recently to plan for taiwan trip that beybeh and his friends together, I can't wait! We might even head to phuket and BKK hohoho!! I love travelling with boyf, cause with him I know anywhere is home to me.<3 I'm saving more money for camera too!! hehe. I want a compact and nikon dslr, it's a target.But too bad, now bike is more imporatant to me than those, cause it's my means of transport and love. Gonna ask my dad for sponsor! ((: