Sometimes, it's just so coincidental that you're stuck in a situation but you're being maglin. But you don't deserve any blames cause it's really not your fault. yea, I'm in this shit situation today. Literally broke down. And I teared, cause if you were to know me, I SERIOUSLY HATE PEOPLE POINTING FINGERS AT ME when I dint step onto your toes and its not my fault. Cause I DO NOT DESERVE such treatment, I can take the blame BUT ONLY cause I hate explaining myself when IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. Really thank Yuan, and the rest taking time out for me..cause seriously I'm lucky to have true friends to be with me furthermore my beloved bf. I don't wanna explain myself, I don't want the money I just wanna be left away.. cause it has happened and its over. It's just the wrong time, wrong day that I stepped onto this pile of shit it's my luck seriously.
I just wanna be happy~ When I'm angsty or pissed off, my anger slowly morphs into sadness and I get overwhelmed by this urge to cry. My plan is to forgive and forget; forgive myself for being so stupid, and forget that you ever existed.