okay!
good finally i get to do a proper update seriously.
During CNY,
traveled to BKK with family well it's a simple family trip...(:
AND, tried my first foot massage may try a second time in future.(: whoots!
During the lost time,
studying and having exams is all I'm doing. ):
Tried hard,
but I wished I've tried even harder.
And I even fell into deep shit, I was sick basically had stomach flu and fever fucking high blood rose during my fever and my period cramp hurts like fuck. )):
EVENTUALLY missed one exam and had to make it up and yes the make up exam is on my birthday.
So my wish for this year's birthday?!
IS TO PASS ALL MY EXAMS PLEASE!!
ALL SNAKES HOROSCOPE please be careful as:
Health Horoscope 2010 for Snake : Take note for those suffering from bone related symptoms or illnesses. Potential new weaknesses due to lack of calcium intake is likely to cause fracture of bones. Under such circumstances, it is best to seek medical treatment and avoid lifting heavy things at all cost. Living a healthy life should be more important than other things. What is the use if one has plenty of money but could not enjoy a normal life style? This start of 2010, I'm already sick, and now it's like starting to get worse..I'm going to the hospital and get checkup...
sigh...
medical bills of mine, will soon be piling sky high! So please, do take care out there peeps!
To boyf,
sometimes, i just like to vent out my complaints in my mind and heart cause it depressed me when I hide my feelings. you're the only one I can trust the only one whom i know when everyone turns their back on me you're the one I can rely on.
even though i complaint the 6km walk home, still I'm extremely glad that we walked cause at least somethings we talked off the chest is better than keeping inside one's heart.
thanks love.
and just like you said, "no matter what I'll always love you.<3">