>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Happy 21st birthday, dearest beybeh b.f. :DIf I kn...
Next week,is my last week in Ngee Ann Poly.Just be...
Bought armani watch for beybeh for his birthday pr...
Finally prepared the present. (:Hopefully it'll be...
Happy 23rd beybeh dear. You're the best beybeh in ...
Today's talking university decision.It's neither N...
You'll always be my best friend, for life.And I'll...
As a pet owner,when something happens to your love...
I don't know why we all hang on to something we kn...
Assignment is here,and I've got to continue studyi...
Saturday, February 20, 2010, 6:23 AM
Labels:
save the world.
~ running wild is my forte ~