>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, January 03, 2010, 10:58 PM


Shit!
Tmw, is back to school again.
My school routine starts all over and again.
And assignment is already there waiting for me to start working them out! Seriously, I've got no idea how to start or even start cracking my brain to touch 'em. ):
Anyways, will be looking into 'em by tmw!!(:
I truly hope that nothing screws my last sem up yea..
Been hanging out with boyf lately and every time we hang out I'm sure to visit cotton on.hahahas! I liked easy going clothings and just nice they happened to have them, and so I bought plenty of them!(:
Shopping is like born in me..(: oh wells, cause I'm a woman!(:
And so when we're hanging out together, I always get a glimpse of what boyf's likings, damn so rar rarrr rarrr.....
Because Beybeh's birthday is coming soon, I owe him last present and many many more!! I seriously ran out of ideas to do something! omg.
Someone help me!! my brain is bursting.
I better mark my words man..
I'll stop "talk is cheap" thingy.. I'll do what I say eh! ((:
okay, gotta head to bed, tmw's rising early like 7am!!! wtfs..
nights peeps.
may god bless<33

PS, impy love, happy 21st. ((:

~ running wild is my forte ~