>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, January 05, 2010, 10:40 PM

Assignment is here,
and I've got to continue studying real hard.
My calender is getting full each day goes by, anyways it's my last sem like beybeh boyf said work hard cause it's gonna be the last battle in your poly life. And yea,true enough.
Through many battles I went through,
this is my final in poly year life.
I don't wanna screw it up.
I wanna best of best! (:
This battle I'll make it through eh~~
People out there working hard, may god bless you too..
Shall make things through with my best of all,
Starbucks coffee.((:


~ running wild is my forte ~