>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Yea!! one report down, another one to go.(:and I'm...
Had been fucking busy with my school plus riding a...
According to youI'm stupid,I'm useless,I can't do ...
I ran and walked under the rain,at least it cleare...
You thought you're generous,think again.you're jus...
My weekends was bang bang bump.((:Friday passed wi...
Facebook craze.(:All my clique has been hook on to...
Tired.Is the word I'll describe my day today.I've ...
Short weekend, and long week starts again.Time is ...
My life has been busy to the MAX!!Oh god, really I...
Friday, December 04, 2009, 1:33 PM
Please don't make me believe it's MY DOG!
muahas!
When it rains, please do that.(:
I can barely take it..hahas!!!
Labels:
New Hat for abby mah.
~ running wild is my forte ~