>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
And yessss, it's DECEMBER!! (: Beybeh is having hi...
Please don't make me believe it's MY DOG! muahas...
Yea!! one report down, another one to go.(:and I'm...
Had been fucking busy with my school plus riding a...
According to youI'm stupid,I'm useless,I can't do ...
I ran and walked under the rain,at least it cleare...
You thought you're generous,think again.you're jus...
My weekends was bang bang bump.((:Friday passed wi...
Facebook craze.(:All my clique has been hook on to...
Tired.Is the word I'll describe my day today.I've ...
Monday, December 07, 2009, 9:48 PM
I'm gonna get really busy till my tests are over,
so just wish me luck! (:
And I too, wish you lucks people!!
~ running wild is my forte ~