>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
I love love love love love so love maximum love to...
Beybeh's having his P.O.P now, but I'm stuck in fr...
I'm gonna get really busy till my tests are over, ...
And yessss, it's DECEMBER!! (: Beybeh is having hi...
Please don't make me believe it's MY DOG! muahas...
Yea!! one report down, another one to go.(:and I'm...
Had been fucking busy with my school plus riding a...
According to youI'm stupid,I'm useless,I can't do ...
I ran and walked under the rain,at least it cleare...
You thought you're generous,think again.you're jus...
Monday, December 14, 2009, 11:36 PM
Boyf's out at pulau ubin.
I'm at home studying.):
How different is life man?!
anyways, at least I get to sleep in comfortable bed yea.((:
I just can't wait to celebrate my big fat christmas with beybeh.((:
gotta go back to study now..
Lucks!
~ running wild is my forte ~