Before I bid goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010, let me enjoy my last 2009 days.. hahas! I had chopped my hair off cause I'd realise my pictures, my hair sucks to maximum! In 2009, I did many countless of stuffs and things are memorable things that are NOT so memorable still I love every second of my life. I believe in everyone's moments of life no matter what happens you always get to the end whether if you took a longer journey or you took a shorter journey home. In the end, you came home still. (: 2009 passed swiftly, and ended my 20th fast and quick. I hope my 21st is best gift of it all, afterall I love to be 21 forever, so I could always shop forever 21~~~hahas!!! LAME. Anyways tmw, I'm gonna have my last enjoying moments of 2009 and warmly welcome 2010!!yea!! I hope everyone will have an enjoyable 2010! May god bless you. (: