>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, December 05, 2009, 1:18 AM

And yessss,
it's DECEMBER!! (:
Beybeh is having his POP next week, too bad I'll not be there to see cause I've got lessons and bike lessons going on. And for tonight he's sleeping alone in bunk as he got some catch up lesson to do cause he had sprained his back in the past lesson, so gotta catch up. I'll be having him for whole week next week till 20th Dec. ((:

MY assignment has finished!(: And seriously I thank impy for answering my questions patiently aights!! I'll be checking for one last time tmw night and hand it up on Sunday morning. I'm really glad that this assignment went smoothly I hope my Jan assignment will also be ass easy.hehs.

Basically December is a good time seriously, with Christmas to accompany me and holidays.(: I'll be getting my CBR by next Jan, it's CONFIRMED!!!!! YAY!!!! hahas. and I'll be getting my DSLR this month end together with my iphone. Yes, I've settled down for iphone 3Gs god after a long time struggling... Money been going out lately hardly warm my pockets you know, but I just have my ways of good savings.(:

This month I can hardly take a break cause I've got tons of things to settle?! hmm , guess everyone's busy too... will be preparing Christmas present after my common tests? hahas. too busy for now seriously, will be getting boyf to help me out on presents too..(:



Merry merry Christmas!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TO CORE!!!!!!!!

~ running wild is my forte ~