And yes, later will be working closing shift. My legs and ass are so worn out lately, cause I din't rest totally after common test as every single day I've got things to do and so. Tickets to BKK had been booked, and will be a 4d3n trip, how I wish that boyf will be travelling with me, afterall I can't really do without him.(: Cause I'm already too used to go BKK or any overseas with him already. (: Yesterday was our 22nd monthsary, but he went back to camp and I had to work. I hope that we get to celebrate chrsitmas together, cause I wanna celebrate with him.(: And yesterday I was so craving for sushi man. ): But it's okay, will get to see him on thursday!! (: I anticipate.(: Will be booking sherlock holmes and treasure hunter movie soon, cause boyf and I loved this 2 movies.(: yupp!! From the moment we saw the thriller, we definitely get this movie scoop!(: Christmas is just like 3 days away? hahas. omg, it's just damn fast.And parties will be like up until the end of 2009?! hahas, I think I'll be shagged again. presents are like in rushing!!omg, fortunately I already got some presents so I need not worry for now!!(: yea, gotta run now.(: May god bless you...<3