>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, December 20, 2009, 1:46 AM

And yes, common tests are over.
All's over, and just have to wait for results to tell everything.
I'm so beat.
eye lids are so heavy that I barely can keep them open seriously, so tentatively my eyes became smaller. wth. Anyways, life's good it's good good in sense I felt blessed other than being blessed it's still blessed.
Also boyf, he had been by my side and I really appreciate that no man could be such a dear. Therefore, my parents always said I got myself a gold.(:
hmm gonna sleep real soon, so update again tmw..(:
nights world.

~ running wild is my forte ~