>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
My weekends was bang bang bump.((:Friday passed wi...
Facebook craze.(:All my clique has been hook on to...
Tired.Is the word I'll describe my day today.I've ...
Short weekend, and long week starts again.Time is ...
My life has been busy to the MAX!!Oh god, really I...
It's raining on a Friday night.On this Friday nigh...
I know my blog looks dead without pictures.Will up...
Yes and this week is just all about schooling and ...
Great disppointment in fact,I know I did real bad,...
And yes,today I failed to surprise my boy.): But f...
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 11:56 PM
You thought you're generous,
think again.
you're just one selfish bastard.
~ running wild is my forte ~