>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, November 09, 2009, 10:48 PM

Tired.
Is the word I'll describe my day today.
I've no idea why, but I took an afternoon nap today. Good one I'd say.(:
Supposedly to drive to school, on morning lessons everyday, but was freaking tired man! I'd rather take bus so I could at least close my eyes. Besides, I rather have my bike to ride to school. At least the winds blows my mind and I'll be awake.(:
Today's another day I told boyf, assignments are ready to start and I'm geared up to do my assignments.(: I just can't wait..ahahas.
For the first time, I anticipated for assignments to come. omg , I must be outta my mind. anyways, just a short update for Monday blues.
Tmw's gonna be a better day! yea!
May god bless..<3

~ running wild is my forte ~