Time is ticking faster and faster each time, and it's nearing to the end of 2009. Did much thinking and work this week, (: had good times in school with work and blah blah~~~ It's like I dint waste my time mostly, cause I didnt really have time to waste. And I make full use of myself so in order to obtain a better me seriously.ha. I love my weekends! I love being with my friends, I love to laugh really. It keeps my mood better and also it sets me to have positive thinking too.(: This year, no I should say every year, I'm blessed because I've been smiling and laughing in my life. I thank god for that, he just makes life better and more blessed in faith we hold. Hey to all, I treasure you.((: Anyways, assignments are starting soon and so I need a better time management to get me through. I'll pull it through believe is the key....hahas And I'm coping school well with my lovely timetable, basically this semester I felt fine working with people I don't really know cause sometimes it's better more efficiency seen hurr.. And for today I finally got to see my boy after 6 days of un-contactable status! He went for field camp and was unable to contact me, kinna miss him hard when he's not with me. Even though it's just a short period of time, I treasure.(: Golden Mile complex has already been his every weekend walk, and prawn noodle over there will be favy food at all times.((: hahas. Sometimes it's hard to manage with an army boyf, but from time to time after we talked about the problems and sort 'em out, I start to learn steps by steps maintaining our r/s. I'm still learning and, even when I'd break down at times but still with faith I believe I can make my way through this!(: hmm, I think that's all for my thoughts at the moment. Will update soon.(: Cares, peeps.(: May God Bless.<3