>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, November 02, 2009, 11:12 PM

My life has been busy to the MAX!!
Oh god, really I can hardly breathe some moments.
I've been going to bike lessons, sometimes overslept and skipped three lessons in on week.): I'm sorry...to myself really. Then worked, and hang out..
work, has nothing much to say honestly. I think only me myself and I know will do.
Bruises been obtained from bike lessons, well think mostly it's okay with me.(:
Well, life's been extremely good but then busy!!
Sometimes I felt l dint push myself much this week though it's busy cause somethings I can do it but I just dint motivate myself to go do it. Still I hope really starting of this week I'll be able to push myself harder than ever. Cause it's going to end of year, I wish I wished to achieve something to ass on to my life before ending my 2009 life.
This week itself, my boy won't be able to contact me as he'll be in field camp for 6 straight days. Therefore is unable to contact me, it's passing fast so I don't worry just bear and tolerate will do.
okay. Updates till here, will do it again sometimes if I'm free.(:
May god bless.
loves.

~ running wild is my forte ~