>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 12:00 PM

Had been fucking busy with my school plus riding and work.
I've got reports to be handed in coming week and also the week after next. It gave me no time to bother this and that seriously. ):
Reports are almost done but still there are still amendments to be made as I go along writing 'em. I ought to thank my family for giving me a great deal of support as I've forgotten to had my meals and it was just lucky they reminded me.(:
oh yes FYI, ginger bread man which I did still lies in my room! sigh, I just dint have the time to get it down.
Riding really gets me hectic in life, I don't know why. I love riding and could take two practicals in one shot! Even though I'll get stressed by TP still I want to give my best in everything seriously. (:
Currently, I work only for the purpose of money. My CBR needs a future!(: I've already modified my bike max, however there's more to go yeah! hahas. Poor me, my money had all went to the bike man. I penniless like fuck.
Hope beybeh's gonna be good Samaritan to me yeah,won't you loverboy.((:
hahas, I'm really glad he got silver in ippt! good job!!
Can't wait to see you on thursday.(:
till then,
may god bless you!don't you see, my wings have been eaten up.
by my CBR.

Labels:


~ running wild is my forte ~