>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, November 12, 2009, 12:14 AM


Facebook craze.(:
All my clique has been hook on to facebook seriously, I laughed hard when I saw all comments on all my clique's facebook page.omg, it's freaking hilarious really. My classmates even asked, why am I laughing to myself and they begin to understand why already when I showed them comments.(:
Anyways,already selected my individual assignment topic for Supply chain management module I think I'll get A cause I'll be writing reports about RESTAURANT!! cool right.(: Thanks to YaoJie for his exchange slip with me.(: Seriously thanks!
Today, I can't believe that I'm too tired till I fell asleep in SCM lecture.omg. Best thing, my lecturer kept quiet? lo anyways, when the moment I lift up my head, "Huiru,understand?" I was like wth..But he's a good lecturer after all really.
After a good short nap in lecture, I went home with good spirits.(: I even cook myself korean ramen with tons of ingredients!!(: Even Abby my girl, wants the sausage which I had in my ramen.*grins*
That's for my long day for today, great and simple day.(:
Tmw I'll get my haircut done after school, it's thick and fucking messy.): I'll wait till end of year to dye and get 'em highlight? I'm saving money for my december trip!!!! Just can't wait!!((:
There's so many things to do in a day, yet time is not enough.argh..
Just blessed another day has pass, and thank god for everything.(:
May god bless..<3

~ running wild is my forte ~