Yes and this week is just all about schooling and spending time wisely! This week is over and I've got assignments coming up to handle, I just pray hard I can handle them yea.(: Hmm, this week event well I got to date impy out for dinner and brought my beloved Abby a Gucci leather collar which bombed me.gulps! Other than that, so far I've got nothing to complain about school work so hell yea.hahas. Today after my work, sweetly my dad came to fetch me and we had our supper at rui chun dim sum! I swear to you, you gotta eat their dim sum really!! hahas. Then had went over to fetch my sis home together, felt blessed.(: Next week gonna head for my bike practicals, damn gotta wear like ninja?? anyways, be safe than be sorry you know I wish my bike instructor would push me further cause I think I can handle more than any other. yea! tmw beybeh's booking out, He's gonna fetch me after my work.((: I anticipate.....