>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, October 06, 2009, 3:01 AM

Scrubbed the bar floor today,
aching in my body.
But some part of me aches much more,
I felt like when I'm scrubbing the floor it's like my heart messy..
Guess girls just goes through this part,
but I'm man,
not pyhsically hello but in mentality.
I'm just different.(:
Guess through past events happening in our love,
makes love stronger.(:
I promised myself, to improve myself during the period of time.
Do as much as possible,
complete things independently.
Tmw's the day
starting my independence..
May god Bless...<3



慢条斯里的时间 若能加速到达明天
或许我的你 能提早些见我一面

~ running wild is my forte ~