It's raining on a Friday night. On this Friday night, my flu gone better. On this Friday night, I worked happily. On this Friday night, working made me realize I'm the only girl after LLL gone home. On this Friday night, crapped with Patrick and Zack. On this Friday night, realized my black canvas shoe had worn out had to buy a new pair. On this Friday night, I gave many thoughts to my heart and mind. On this Friday night, ponder what's going to happen on weekends. On this Friday night, I turned and walked away.Saying,"Whatever." On this Friday night, I had pomegranate tea, I love always. On this Friday night, skipped meeting beybeh to hand in my work online.But I miss him. On this Friday night, getting ready to get a new diary for 2010. On this Friday night,had already worked out December holiday plans.Phuket & BKK,here I come.(: On this Friday night, I looked a droplets of rain outside and felt December is already on it's way.(: On this Friday night, I anticipate things to come in my way..(: Tonight, I felt great. Really great.. I could breathe, at least..This makes me feel great. I hope in future I still could. I just hope. May god bless..<3 I love you,God.