I know my blog looks dead without pictures. Will update 'em soon.(: Well, work has been going on fine. r/s is still handling in process. school is forever on-going. And still I manage to enjoy my weekends.((: I've done back to back after so long, cause my schedule is opening.. On friday, was hyper at work I din't know why either but anyways, I worked happily seriously hahas and thanks to Patrick his help out at bar top up so morning it'll be less hectic for me hahas, I promise to help you next time lar! Stop nagging..(: Met beybeh afterwhich! He's turning more tan each time I see him. We went to botak jones for supper, and since there's no nice movies to catch we just went home after our supper. Well, less time is spent I know, but just give me time I need a period of time to handle my time real well aights. On today, I felt happy to see LLL and impy. ((: I just don't know why I laughed all the way, we just LOVE to CRITICIZE each others doings at work.hahas. And I love them both, cause it's crap when working with them. Sometimes I just see their sarcastic as a form of encouragement cause it's just a form of challenge.((: I don't bear grudges. (: After work, it's dinner time. Accompanied beybeh to meet his friends and had dinner at nihon mura, at the cathay. basically I just went there to eat and play with iphone cause mostly what they talked about is army life. So it' not my topic..lo. Anyways after the dinner beybeh wanna my accompany till late but I was damn freaking tired the whole day. So I just request to go home, shall meet beybeh for breakfast before work tmw. And so, it's time for me to sleep early.Damn my eyes are getting red! Well, in sum I think that's my evenful weekends.(: what about you?