>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, October 16, 2009, 12:30 AM

And yes,
got freshen up and felt more energetic.(:
Last night was msn-ing impy, and got so tired and mind-blank I dint update my blog..hahas.So Tonight shall update my past events..
First things first,
Happy 20th Birthday Vivian..
Hand made a card for her and got her something which I think she'll love.(: However was unable to pass it to her today and will pass to her tmw.((:
I think girls' talk are actually great once in a while, cause it's been really long ago since I've met them and hear stories from them. And in fact they happen to be those girls whom I've been with since my Primary and Secondary school!((:
We'll be having more plans and more meet ups, I'm sure to meet them in the next meeting .I promise.(:

About work,
well things are getting from bad to worse. Though somethings happened and made me really happy! But the future is sort of dim, and I don't know what to do with it honestly....I just hope that god will make a way out..
Work is just having too much problem, I myself have no idea to handle them..

About my botak boy,
He's coming home tmw evening. And I think I'll surprise him!((:

And so,
my life have been evolving around work,friends and love life. Family hahas they are doing just fine.I heard my parents paid the bike for me..shh..hahas. I love them. And school's starting like on coming monday, I look forward to study my last sem, and head to university after which but I definitely don't look foreward to adult life, cause it's boring to max.
After uni, I seriously need to think hard for my future else I'll be nowhere..Life is just so contracdicting.Damn.
I just wished life was easier, sometimes...

~ running wild is my forte ~